We realize what a huge inconvenience it is to be without your vehicle. That is why our customer
service goal is to deliver “Quality On Time – Every Time”. However we are unable to provide you
a realistic promise date until we have had an opportunity to ...
• Completely and systematically dismantle your vehicle.
• Methodically inspect every part for damage.
• Have your insurance company come out to view the damage and provide us with their complete supplemental appraisal.
• Order and receive 100% of all the parts needed to repair your vehicle.
We want to give you the best repair in the business and promise to complete the repairs as quickly as possible and keep you informed of our progress throughout the repair.
There are three types of parts used in the repair process and all parts are not created
1. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts are made by or for the manufacturer of your vehicle. These parts are equivalent to the original parts on your vehicle.
2. New After Market parts are copies of your OEM parts made by another manufacturer. These parts are generally cheaper than OEM parts, but tend to be of lesser quality than OEM.
3. Used or Salvage parts are parts that have been recovered from “totaled” vehicles.
Diamond Auto Body prefers and requests to use OEM parts over all other types, but the insurance companies set their own policies to comply with Texas mandates on After Market part utilization. Unfortunately we have no control over their policies. If you are not satisfied with the usage of After Market parts, you may speak with your insurance company claim rep or appraiser to get them to authorize the use of OEM parts.
For more than 10 years we have been top rated across all platforms and with more than 300 combined
reviews that can prove that our customer service skills are and have been up to standard and with
our customer safety first mindset we keep to ensure that every customer is satisfied and safe once
they drive out of our lot.